Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Bridal Shower Tea for Katie

This past weekend, Mom and I hosted a Bridal Shower Tea for my little sister, Katie. We filled the upstairs room in the Salem Old Town Hall with my teapot collection, roses and baby's breath, Grandma's charmingly mismatched teacups, fruit, cucumber sandwiches, scones, chocolate eclairs and cream puffs; and lots of people who love Katie. It ended up being a beautiful event and I think she loved it...which is really all that matters!

*special thanks to Mom, Aunt Wendy, Grandma, Nana, Sarah, Jonny, Jeffrey and Brian for all of their help!*





7 comments:

  1. i LOVED it!!!!! :) :) thank you thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely party, and Katie looks so happy. Best wishes, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful (all and everything). Congrats, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful (all and everything). Congrats, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such cute ideas! I'm probably stealing a few for a baby shower I'm helping throw :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and i just LOVE that you have a teapot collection :)

    ReplyDelete