Come, people of the Risen King,
Who delight to bring Him praise;
Come all and tune your hearts to sing
To the Morning Star of grace.
From the shifting shadows of the earth
We will lift our eyes to Him...
- Getty and Townend
- a risen King!
- late night/early morning parenting teamwork
- our first HRNS Maundy Thursday service, art/flowers by the new Creative Arts Ministry, lots of old and new friends
- a big Good Friday breakfast made by Dad
- time for rest
- my students' new term projects
- hgfdzfffffffffffffffccccccccc (Levi's blogging help..ahem)
- all of us napping
- my oh-so-sick, but still happy baby
- 3 Easter family dinners and fun that ensued, Easter skype dates to Rwanda and Papua New Guinea
- my boys in their Easter bow ties
- new baby Elliott
- a fun week with Jasmine; knitting blankets together in the theater, critiquing "Salmon Fishing in the Yemen", walks and warm drinks, couch-recoperating with colds, reminiscing, her finally getting to meet Levi!