In the heavenly country bright,
need they no created light;
thou its light, its joy, its crown,
thou its sun which goes not down;
there for ever may we sing
alleluias to our King.
- As With Gladness Men of Old
- warm and yummy holiday open house and the best bowl of butternut soup I've ever had
- Brian's giddy excitement for his new “yankee swap” toy
- Lianna's helpful offer, and the happy noises from upstairs
quick, cute knits
- happy chaos
-lovely gifts from students
-our late at night sense of humor
- a new church, celebrating and making merry in the Old Town Hall
- time to stop. and breathe. and soak in....