Monday, October 31, 2011

Thou has brought me to this place...



Hither to thy love has blessed me
Thou has brought me to this place
And I know thy hand will bring me
Safely home by thy good grace
Jesus sought me when a stranger,
Wandering from the fold of God;
He, to rescue me from danger,
Bought me with His precious blood.

Thankful, for 

- being "brought and rescued and bought"
-making it through a longer week than usual
- my sister-in-law, coming to hang and help (with lunch and bread and apple tarts)
- a rollicking barn dance and both of my handsome partners
- tutor meetings and encouragement
- "costume day" fun
- getting back into knitting, with vengeance
- a new "Book of Common Prayer" in the mail
- beautiful perspective drawings by my high schoolers
- an unexpected "snow day"!
- leafy autumn mosaics...

No comments:

Post a Comment