Monday, August 29, 2011

Loves like a Hurricane




He is jealous for me,
loves like a hurricane,
I am a tree, bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy
When all of a sudden
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory
I realize just how beautiful you are
And how great your affections are for me
And oh, how He loves us....

-Kim Walker "How He Loves Us"

Thankful this week, for-

- reassurance
- sleepy baby faces
- a bittersweet last week with Brian home with us all day
- how Levi loves his Dad and how he'll calm in his arms, no matter what.
- snuggley sundays, safe from the hurricane 
- North Shore Highrockers
- finished syllabi
- the weight of His mercy
- relishing these late summer days

2 comments:

  1. This blog land can be a wonderful place to see miracles...your little miracle is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable mama and baby photo

    ReplyDelete