Monday, March 3, 2014

my anchor holds


When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.


Thankful, for - 

- unchanging grace, anchored in stormy gales
- a full and productive nesting day
- pretty, feminine yarn and lots of knitting to do before April
- Levi hugging and kissing his sister
- an obvious little foot camped out in my belly button
- reading marathons in blankets and when he asks for "poetries"
- trader joe's bouquets
- painting fields of poppies with my littlest students and my older kids block printing excitement
- tea time with Levi
- snuggles, Ben and Jerry's and the Oscars with Bri
- a new house for my BFF
- time spent with highrock family, playgroups, church, art meetings, neighborhood groups
- skyping with friends on the other side of the world as they await their baby girl 
- listening to new songs being written in the next room
- a finished painting for ArtSpeak
- longer days, more sunshine, March!, spring a comin'
- my sweet and silly little buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment