Thy mercy, my God, is the theme of my song,
the boast of my heart and the joy of my tongue.
Thy free grace alone from the first to the last,
Hath won my affections and bound my soul fast.
- mercy, souls bound fast
- Levi kissing his sister's hand, many, many times a day
- the living room, strewn with couch cushions which are now "docks" and "bridges" over the "sea".
- fresh flowers in the kitchen
- Maggie's first grocery cart ride, her perma-smile
- "scribble" time with church artists friends
- seed pods that make great percussion instruments
- a little project, Psalm 23 as a mini-zine for my small-groupies
- first "mama!"s
- Levi's funny memories
- rainy library days
- Elizabeth Mitchell pandora station all afternoon, Alison Krauss all night long
- skype dates with Fiji
- Christmasy magazines in the mail
- apple crisp, fresh from the oven and then cold for breakfast
- how Magnolia holds my cheek when nursing and falling asleep
- health for me, Maggie and Levi despite living with a very sick Papa for a week and a slowly but surely recovering papa.