Sunday, December 15, 2013

O come to us, abide with us


O holy Child of Bethlehem, descend to us, we pray;
Cast out our sin, and enter in, be born in us today.
We hear the Christmas angels the great glad tidings tell;
O come to us, abide with us, our Lord Emmanuel!

Thankful, for

- an abiding God
- the world in white
- nightly elfing dates with my love; working on handmades for those we love
- an atomic date with my boy and a surprise hang out with Kristin
- the first Christmas cards in the mail
- an encouraging dr. appointment, no signs of my bad antibodies are getting to the baby
- a family Christmas party; a warm car massage chair scored at the yankee swap
- Brian feeling the baby for the first time
- the first real snow, especially Levi's excitement; "we have to make a snow dad and a snow mom and a snow Levi and a snow car!"
- nutella hot chocolate
- a good and long skype to Fiji
- boxes of hand-me-downs from cousin Thomas
- a hilarious pinterest craft fail with Jen 
- a gig for Brian that turned into a fancy date, as well; a many coursed meal, local food, good company, carols around the fire while snow fell
- Levi's focused drumming during Sunday worship

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Kerrie! I'm Heather and I was hoping you could email me regarding a quick question I have about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete