Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art.
Thou my best Thought, by day or by night,
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.
Thankful this week, for..
- emails from old friends
- newly made breath prayer cards
- finally realizing that my students were right - consider me "spotified".
- a new round of Yemen girl letters, forever friends
- Levi "ready-set-go"ing all the way home
- getting dinner made by noon
- productive curriculum planning car rides
- finished projects
- being woken by a cute little toddler and his morning snuggles
- a new screen door and more outdoor living
- time to tidy the garden
- Levi's overflowing affection
- Songs for Nations
- nursery duty with good friends
- seeing so much Brian in Levi
- temperate weather
- morning coffee dates with the bff and our babies and Levi's pleas for "Patty A-on!" (Pastor Aaron)
- peaches, plums and pears
- summer organization and deep cleaning, continued
- a spontaneous trip to the zoo with Aunt Rachel and Uncle Kevin