Saturday, April 18, 2015

these days...


these days, I'm...

- catching up on some blogging :)
- head over heals excited for my sister Kimmie's engagement and wedding in October
- writing 3rd quarter evaluations for my students and gearing up for the home stretch, a big art show and lots of awesome final projects
- watching the Magnolia trees start to blossom and getting ready to celebrate the birth of a special little lady!
- spending almost every day with my Dad, trying to keep him company, bring some cheer (mostly in the form of my children) and encouraging him to eat and keep on fighting. 
- listening to Maggie giggle and imitate words and intonations 
- enjoying "spring" Levi and the change in his demeanor now that he spends most of his days outside running around, smelling the wild air and making as much mud as possible.
- loving the love my kids have for each other
- crossing all my fingers (and saying all my prayers) that Brian's master's thesis gets the "Ok" so we can celebrate big time in May.
- putting my new fav album on repeat, Psalms by Sandra McCracken.
- crushing hard on my neighborhood; the salty air, the blossoming gardens, running into friends everywhere, the beautiful historic streets filling up with people and excitement again
- picnicking as much as possible
- looking forward to this week of school vacation and time spent enjoying spring with my loves.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad we've had some spring weather for you guys to enjoy, especially Levi with ALL THAT ENERGY! I love these photos of your awesome neighborhood adventures!

    ReplyDelete